Manometric sorption analyzer, with powerful flowing mode operation for gas mixtures
- Unique combination of manometric and quantitative TPD analysis
- Optimized for small sample sizes under all temperature and pressure conditions
- Advanced software with complete user programmability
The IMI-FLOW combines the manometric gas sorption capabilities of all IMI analyzers with flowing mode operation and integrated mass spectrometry. Manometric mode offers high accuracy isotherm determination to 200 bar, while the flowing mode provides complete control of pressure, composition and flow rate. Integrated mass spectrometry allows downstream gas analysis for TPD and advanced methods.
- Sub-micromole gas sorption resolution
- High pressure operation from 77 K to 773 K
- Automatic switching between manometric and flowing mode operation
- Versatile control from standard methods to complete user-defined experiments
- Full integration of mass spectrometers from Hiden’s quadrupole range
- Gas storage
- Gas separation and purification
- Thermodynamic and kinetic studies
- Nanoporous materials (carbons, zeolites, MOFs and polymers)
Download the latest IGA product brochure in PDF format.
Manometric hydrogen sorption analyzer, for investigation of novel storage materials
High accuracy gas sorption analyzer, for nanoporous materials characterization
Advanced gas and vapor sorption analyzer, with next generation microbalance design for high pressure and corrosive capability
Get in touch with us today to speak to one of our experts.
Call us on +44 (0) 1925 244678 or click below to contact us.