The 7th FEZA Conference
The 7th International FEZA Conference, Zeolites: Materials with Engineered properties, is organized by the Bulgarian Zeolite Association under the auspices of the Federation of European Zeolite Associations – FEZA. The conference will be held from 3-7 July 2017, in the National Palace of Culture in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Topics of the FEZA Conference include:
- Synthesis and modification of zeolites and related materials
- Advanced characterization of porous solids
- Host-guest systems
- Adsorption, Separation & Diffusion
- Porous films and membranes
- Catalytic applications
- Advanced environmental and technological applications
- Theory and computational modelling
- Natural Zeolites
Hiden Isochema will be at the conference so join us there. For more information or to register visit the conference website.