TAC2017 - Problem solving using a combination of Thermal Analysis techniques conference will be held from 11th to 12th April at the University of
18th International Zeolite Conference
The 18th International Zeolite conference will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil from 19th-24th June 2016. For the first time, this important event will be held in Latin America and more than 700 participants are expected.
The conference theme is “Zeolites for a sustainable world”
1. Ordered porous materials: syntheses and modifications
- Zeolites and zeotypes
- Natural zeolites
- Mesoporous materials and hierarchical porous structures, 2D to 3D zeolites and lamellar zeolites
- Hybrid and composite materials (MOF, PMO, ZIR, porous carbons, etc)
- Porous materials membranes
2. Advances in fundamental understanding of structure and properties
- Theory and modeling
- Advanced characterization techniques
- Mechanistic studies; impact of in situ and operando techniques
3. Industrial and emerging applications
- Oil refinery and petrochemistry
- Non-oil feedstocks into end products (including biomass, plastics and CO2 as feedstocks)
- Adsorption, separation, carbon capture and storage (CCS) and CCS for enhanced oil recovery
- Novel applications (health, electronics, sensors)
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the conference with our Brazilian agents, Lab Solutions, so join us there.
For more information about the conference or to register visit the conference website.