TAC2017 - Problem solving using a combination of Thermal Analysis techniques conference will be held from 11th to 12th April at the University of
The 22nd International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering CHISA 2016 will be held from 28th -31stAugust 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.
This joint event is seen as an opportunity for engineers, scientists, researchers and students to present their latest results, interchange ideas, make new contacts and establish new collaborations. Both the Congress CHISA and PRES Conferences address the full spectrum of chemical and process engineering practice including current trends and future challenges.
CHISA CONGRESS TOPICS
- Reaction engineering, catalysis and kinetics
- Distillation and absorption
- Extraction and leaching
- Membrane separations
- Solid–liquid separations
- Fluid flow and multiphase systems
- Computer aided process engineering
- Particulate solids
- Pharmaceutical engineering
- Chemical engineering education
CHISA SPECIALISED SYMPOSIA
- Symposium on environmental engineering
- Symposium on safety in chemical industry
- Symposium on supercritical fluid applications
- Symposium on thermodynamics and transport properties
- Symposium on novel food processes and technologies
- Symposium on porous materials, nanostructures and nanocomposites
- Symposium on progress in chemical technology and biotechnology Symposium on process intensification and miniaturisation
- Commercial and technical impact from EU projects
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the conference so join us there.
For more information or to register visit the conference website.