Hiden to Exhibit at FEZA 2017
The 7th Federation of European Zeolite Associations (FEZA) Conference
Hiden Isochema is proud to announce that they will be exhibiting at FEZA 2017. The conference will be held from 3-7 July 2017, in the National Palace of Culture in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The 7th International FEZA Conference, Zeolites: Materials with Engineered properties, is organized by the Bulgarian Zeolite Association under the auspices of the Federation of European Zeolite Associations – FEZA.
Topics of the FEZA Conference include:
- Synthesis and modification of zeolites and related materials
- Advanced characterization of porous solids
- Host-guest systems
- Adsorption, Separation & Diffusion
- Porous films and membranes
- Catalytic applications
- Advanced environmental and technological applications
- Theory and computational modelling
- Natural Zeolites
For more information or to register visit the FEZA conference website.
We hope to see you there! If you’d like to meet us, contact us today.