Hiden to Exhibit at FOA 2016
The 12th International Conference on the Fundamentals of Adsorption (FOA) 2016
Hiden is pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at FOA, the 12th International Conference on the Fundamentals of Adsorption, in Lake Constance, Germany from 29 May – 3 June 2016.
FOA is the premier international conference in the field of adsorption. The FOA series of conferences originated in 1983 and a conference in the series has been held every three years since that time. The conference is held under the auspices of the International Adsorption Society (IAS) and takes place in the US, Asian/Pacific area, and Europe, on a rotation basis.
The conference is attended by researchers in adsorption and related fields from throughout the world. The conference is an excellent forum for the exchange of ideas and information among scientists, engineers in academia and industrial practitioners.
Topics of the Lecture Programme include:
- Fundamentals of adsorption, thermodynamics and kinetics
- Molecular modeling of adsorption phenomena
- Adsorbent materials including e.g. zeolites, carbons, silicas or metal organic frameworks
- Characterization of adsorbent materials
- Liquid phase and gas phase adsorption processes
- Pressure swing adsorption and simulated moving bed processes
- Biotechnology applications of adsorption
- Energy applications including e.g. biofuels, fuel cells, gas storage
- Environmental applications including e.g. the role of adsorption in greenhouse gas capture
For more information about the conference or to register visit the event website. If you would like to arrange a meeting with a member of the Hiden Isochema team, contact us via our handy online form.