Fundamentals of Adsorption (FOA14)
The International Conference on Fundamentals of Adsorption (FOA) is the premier conference in the field of liquid and gas adsorption attended by the world’s leading scientists and engineers from academia, government, and industry.
The FOA series of conferences originated in 1983 and have been held every three years since that time. The conference is held under the guidance of the International Adsorption Society (IAS), and usually takes place in the US, Asia/Pacific area, and Europe, on a rotating basis. FOA14 is held at the Omni Interlocken hotel in Broomfield, Colorado and the dates are 22nd – 27th May 2022.
Hiden Isochema is proud to be a gold sponsor and exhibitor at FOA14.
Topics for FOA14 include a special session on CO2 capture including Direct Air Capture. The full list of topics includes:
- Fundamentals of adsorption, thermodynamics, and kinetics
- Molecular simulation of adsorption phenomena
- Adsorbent materials including zeolites, carbons, silicas, and metal organic frameworks
- Characterization of adsorbent materials
- Liquid phase and gas phase adsorption processes
- Pressure swing adsorption and simulated moving bed processes
- Biotechnology applications of adsorption
- Energy applications of adsorption
- Environmental applications of adsorption
For more information on FOA14 please visit the conference website, and to request further information on any of our products please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Application Scientists!