Hiden Isochema to exhibit at Interpore 2018
Interpore 2018 10th annual meeting and Jubilee will be held from 14th-17th May in New Orleans, USA.
The 10th Annual Meeting and Jubilee celebration will be held at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, in walking distance from the historic French Quarter and the Riverwalk.
It aims to attract those researchers involved in cutting edge research on porous media.
Topics and applications include:
- Transport phenomena
- Mathematical and computational modeling
- Interfacial behavior and multiphase flow
- Multiscale and multiphysics processes
- Experimental advances
- CO2 sequestration
- Imaging, microscopy, and micromodels
- Swelling porous media
- Reservoir simulation
- Groundwater hydrology
- Geomechanics and fractured materials
- Soil mechanics and engineering
- Pore-scale modeling and upscaling
- Reactive flows
- Wave propagation
- Filters and membranes
- Fibers, wood, paper, and textiles
- Cements and construction materials
- Food and consumer products
- Biofilms, bone, & tissue
- Geothermal energy
- Composites and foams
- Fuel cells and batteries
- Novel porous media applications
- Nanoporous materials
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the meeting so join us there!
For more information and to book visit the conference website.
You Might Also Like
Jan 19th 2022 in Events
The next webinar from the RSC Porous Materials group, sponsored by Hiden Isochema, will be presented by Sofía Calero, of Eindhoven University of Technology.
Mar 28th 2018 in Events
The first stand-alone UK MOF symposium will be held from 9th – 10th April 2018 at the University of Southampton.