Hiden Isochema to exhibit at Interpore 2018
Interpore 2018 10th annual meeting and Jubilee will be held from 14th-17th May in New Orleans, USA.
The 10th Annual Meeting and Jubilee celebration will be held at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, in walking distance from the historic French Quarter and the Riverwalk.
It aims to attract those researchers involved in cutting edge research on porous media.
Topics and applications include:
- Transport phenomena
- Mathematical and computational modeling
- Interfacial behavior and multiphase flow
- Multiscale and multiphysics processes
- Experimental advances
- CO2 sequestration
- Imaging, microscopy, and micromodels
- Swelling porous media
- Reservoir simulation
- Groundwater hydrology
- Geomechanics and fractured materials
- Soil mechanics and engineering
- Pore-scale modeling and upscaling
- Reactive flows
- Wave propagation
- Filters and membranes
- Fibers, wood, paper, and textiles
- Cements and construction materials
- Food and consumer products
- Biofilms, bone, & tissue
- Geothermal energy
- Composites and foams
- Fuel cells and batteries
- Novel porous media applications
- Nanoporous materials
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the meeting so join us there!
For more information and to book visit the conference website.