Hiden to attend 39th CCS Conference
39th Cement and Concrete Science Conference will be held at the University of Bath from 9-10 Sept 2019.
The department of Architecture & Civil Engineering is hosting the Conference, organised by the Cementitious Materials Group of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.
This annual event brings together academic and industrial scholars and practitioners to exchange their latest research and promote the advancement of cement and concrete science and technology.
- Hydration and microstructure of cementitious materials
- Alternative cementitious materials and their applications
- Durability of concrete
- Nuclear waste immobilisation
- Atomistic and mesoscale modelling of cements and concrete
- Cement manufacture and low carbon technologies
- Structural and thermal performance of concrete
- Measurement techniques and simulation
- Historic Concrete
- Utilisation of waste materials in cementitious materials
- Cementitious materials for 3D printing Applications
Hiden Isochema is exhibiting at the conference so join us there.
For more information or to register visit the conference website.