Hiden to attend Carbon2018
Hosted by the Spanish Carbon Group (GEC) CARBON 2018 will take place in Madrid from 1st to 6th July.
The Conference aims to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments on carbon science and applications.
- Graphene and graphite
- Advanced carbon materials: nanotubes, fullerenes, carbon fibres and carbon based composites
- Coal, coke and carbon black
- Thermo-chemical conversion processes
- Preparation, characterization, simulation and modelling of carbon
- Electrochemical applications
- Catalysis application
- Environmental applications
- Gas separation and storage
- Carbons for health, medical and biological applications
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the conference so join us there!
For more information or to register visit the conference website.