Hiden to attend Carbon 2019
Carbon 2019 will be held in Kentucky, USA from 14th-19th July 2019. The conference, hosted by the University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research, aims to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments on carbon science and applications.
Session topics covered include:
- Graphene and related materials
- Nanotubes, Fullerenes and other nanostructures
- Coal, coke, carbon black and graphite
- Carbon fibers and composites
- Nanocarbon-based fibers and nanocomposites
- Carbons for electrochemical applications
- Carbons for catalysis
- Porous carbons
- Carbons for health and medicine
There are also pre and post conference satellite conferences, sponsored by the American Carbon Society:
- Beyond adsorption II: New perspectives and challenges for nanoporous carbons
- Carbon Fibers and their composites and applications
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the meeting so join us there at booth 8!
For more information visit the conference website.
You Might Also Like
Jan 19th 2022 in Events
The next webinar from the RSC Porous Materials group, sponsored by Hiden Isochema, will be presented by Sofía Calero, of Eindhoven University of Technology.
Mar 28th 2018 in Events
The first stand-alone UK MOF symposium will be held from 9th – 10th April 2018 at the University of Southampton.