Hiden to attend CHISA 2018
The 23rd International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering CHISA 2018 is jointly held with Conference PRES in Prague, Czech Republic, 25th to 29th August 2018.
The series of International Congresses, CHISA started in 1962 in Brno, Czechoslovakia then continued in Mariánské Lázně, and since 1972 the Congresses have been held in Prague. The term CHISA originates from the Czech acronym for “Chemical Engineering, Chemical Equipment Design and Automation”.
The Congress is structured with general topics of chemical and process engineering and specialised symposia.
CHISA CONGRESS TOPICS
- Reaction engineering, catalysis and kinetics (reactors and transport phenomena, catalysis and particles, reforming and FT, kinetics, petro chemistry)
- Distillation and absorption
- Extraction and leaching
- Membrane separations (gas and vapour separation, pressure separation, other membrane processes, chemical reaction)
- Solid–liquid separations
- Fluid flow and multiphase systems (bubble/ drop mechanics, interfaces and capillarity, foams, emulsions and slurries, gas–liquid(–solid) flows, surfactants, fluidization)
- Computer aided process engineering (synthesis and control, modelling and design, optimisation, process system engineering)
- Particulate solids
- Pharmaceutical engineering
- Chemical engineering education
CHISA SPECIALISED SYMPOSIA
- Symposium on environmental engineering
- Symposium on safety in chemical industry
- Symposium on supercritical fluid applications (sub- and supercritical water; micronization, thermodynamic data and modelling, natural products)
- Symposium on thermodynamics and transport properties
- Symposium on novel food processes and technologies
- Symposium on porous materials, nanostructures and nanocomposites
- Symposium on progress in chemical technology and biotechnology (biofiltration, bioreactor applications, biotechnology, chemical technology)
- Symposium on process intensification and miniaturisation
- Commercial and technical impact from EU projects
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the conference so join us there!
For more information or to register visit the conference website.