Hiden to attend EAZC4
The Italian Zeolite Association are hosting the 4th Euro Asia Zeolite Congress (4th EAZC) that will be held from 27th to 30th January 2019 in Taormina, Italy .
This series of conferences in the field of zeolites and other ordered porous materials will be organized alternatively in Asia and Europe on a biannual basis
Plenary speakers include:
- Zeolites as nano reactors. Going beyond the active sites
Prof. Avelino Corma
- Metal-Organic Frameworks: What is unique?
Prof. Stefan Kaskel
- Mechanism understanding of methanol to hydrocarbon reaction and its application to processes
Prof. Zhong-Min Liu
- Replacement Strategy: Synthesis of Complex Zeolites with Simple OSDAs
Prof. Tatsuya Okubo
Keynote speakers include:
- Weakly Brönsted acid zeolites: Nature and tailoring of the active sites
Prof. Gabriele Centi
- Zeolitic materials in the twilight zone between amorphous and crystalline
Prof. Valentin Valtchev
- Capture of Bad Guys from Our Environment with Zeolite
Prof. Kyung Byung Yoon
- Fabrication of nanosized and hierarchical single crystalline zeolite crystals
Prof. Jihong Yu
Dr Darren Broom from Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the meeting alongside Dr Aldo Conti, local representative for Hiden Analytical, so join them there!
For more information or to book, visit the conference website.