Hiden to attend FOA13
The 13th International Conference on Fundamentals of Adsorption will be held in Cairns, Australia from 26th to 31st May 2019.
The International Conference on Fundamentals of Adsorption (FOA) is seen as the largest and most important conference in the field of liquid and gas adsorption attended by the world leading scientists and engineers from academia, government, and industry. The FOA series of conferences originated in 1983 and a conference in the series has been held every three years since that time. The conference is held under the auspices of the International Adsorption Society (IAS) and usually takes place in the US, Asian/Pacific area, and Europe, on a rotation basis. For the first time ever, the conference will take place in the Southern Hemisphere – in Cairns, Australia.
Featuring over 100 speakers, more than 20 sessions and daily poster sessions, the conference will cover the key themes of:
- Fundamentals of Adsorbents – Synthesis, Characterisation and Properties
- Molecular Modelling of Adsorption and Adsorbent-adsorbate systems
- Physical Chemistry of adsorbate-adsorbent interactions, multicomponent adsorption, diffusion
- Metal-organic frameworks, zeolites, carbons, silicas, nanomaterials, and other micro and mesoporous materials
- Gas, liquid, and bio-sorption
- Process technologies for adsorption-based separation: cyclic adsorption, simulated moving bed, chromatography
Dr Darren Broom, Product Manager at Hiden Isochema, will be presenting a poster entitled: Binary gas adsorption by nanoporous materials measured using a new flowing gravimetric technique.
Hiden Isochema will also be exhibiting at the meeting so join us there!
Visit the conference website for more information or to register.