Hiden to attend Hybrid Materials Conference
The 6th International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials will be held in Sitges, Spain from 11th-15th March 2019.
Energy, the environment and human health have emerged as strategic priorities not only in research but in all aspects of our lives. Hybrid materials have already demonstrated promise in addressing and offering solutions in each of these priority areas.
This large interdisciplinary conference brings together people with shared interests in hybrid materials, including:
- Polymer chemists, physicists and engineers
- Biomaterials chemists, physicists and engineers
- Organic chemists
- Inorganic chemists
- Solid state chemists
- Sol-gel chemists
- Composites scientists
- Colloid chemists and physicists
- Zeolite, meso- and microporous materials scientists
- Broad nano- and materials scientists
The conference will run from 11th-15th March 2019. Each day will start with a Plenary Lecture followed by 5 parallel sessions focusing on the following topics:
- Symposium A: Biohybrids, biomaterials and biological materials
- Symposium B: Functional hybrid nanomaterials, nanocomposites and their applications (this symposium will run in two streams)
- Symposium C: Functional porous materials
- A fifth parallel session (ABC) will offer talks representing all 3 main topics
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the conference so join us there!
For more information or to register visit the conference website.