Hiden to attend Interpore 2019
The International Society for Porous Media, InterPore, is a non-profit-making independent scientific organization established in 2008. InterPore aims to advance and disseminate knowledge for the understanding, description, and modelling of natural and industrial porous media systems.
The 11th Annual Meeting is hosted by the Technical University of Valencia and will be held at the Valencia Conference Center, 6-10 May 2019.
Topics and applications include:
- Transport phenomena
- Mathematical and computational modeling
- Interfacial behavior and multiphase flow
- Multiscale and multiphysics processes
- Experimental advances
- CO2 sequestration
- Imaging, microscopy, and micromodels
- Swelling porous media
- Reservoir simulation
- Groundwater hydrology
- Geomechanics and fractured materials
- Soil mechanics and engineering
- Pore-scale modeling and upscaling
- Reactive flows
- Wave propagation
- Filters and membranes
- Fibers, wood, paper, and textiles
- Cements and construction materials
- Food and consumer products
- Biofilms, bone, & tissue
- Geothermal energy
- Composites and foams
- Fuel cells and batteries
- Novel porous media applications
- Nanoporous materials
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the meeting so visit Dr Darren Broom at booth 7.
For more information or to register visit the conference website.