Hiden to attend Materiaux 2018
MATERIAUX 2018 is to be held in Strasbourg, France from 19th– 23rd November.
The MATERIAUX 2018 conference is organized under the aegis of the French Federation of Materials which currently brings together some thirty scientific and technical associations concerned with materials. It is part of the series of MATERIAL conferences held every four years since 2002 they have established themselves as the essential event for academics, researchers, engineers and PhD students in the world of materials.
MATERIAUX 2018 will feature 18 thematic colloquia, 2 workshops, 5 plenary conferences, 4 Poster sessions and an exhibition.
- Production, transformation and storage of energy
- Eco-design and recycling
- Surfaces and interfaces
- Thin layers and coatings
- Corrosion and durability
- Damage and rupture
- Materials and health
- Functional materials
- Porous, granular and high surface area materials
- Nanomaterials, nanostructures and integration into micro-systems
- Assembly processes
- Carbon materials
- Large instruments and materials science
- Materials in extreme environments
- Development and formatting processes
- Metallic materials
- Lightening structures
- Digital engineering of materials
- New Practices and Tools for Teaching Materials Science
- Materials and heritage
For more information or to book visit the conference website.
Dr Michelle Mercer will be exhibiting for Hiden Isochema, we hope you can join her there.