TAC2017 - Problem solving using a combination of Thermal Analysis techniques conference will be held from 11th to 12th April at the University of
Hybrid Materials 2015
The 4th International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials
The 4th International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials (Hybrid Materials 2015) is to be held in Sitges, Spain from 9th to 13th March 2015.
With over 1200 delegates registered, this large interdisciplinary conference aims to bring together people with shared interests in hybrid materials, including:
- Polymer chemists, physicists and engineers
- Biomaterials chemists, physicists and engineers
- Organic chemists
- Inorganic chemists
- Solid state chemists
- Sol-gel chemists
- Composites scientists
- Colloid chemists and physicists
- Zeolite, meso- and microporous materials scientists
- Broad nano- and materials scientists
The programme will feature 306 oral presentations (5 plenary lectures, 3 tutorials, 31 featured talks, 267 contributed oral presentations) and over 970 poster presentations. There will be 3 long poster sessions (on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) – each consisting of 2 parts in order to offer the poster presenters better opportunity to attract attention to their work
The Plenary Speakers are:
- Joanna Aizenberg, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
- Patrick Couvreur, Université Paris-Sud, Chatenay-Malabry, France
- Taeghwan Hyeon, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Klaus Müllen, Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Germany
- Jean-Marie Tarascon, Collège de France, Paris, France
To register and for more information visit the conference website.
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the meeting and look forward to seeing you there!