Hiden to Exhibit at HydEM 2016
Hydrides as Energy Materials (HydEM) 2016
Hiden Isochema is proud to announce that Dr Darren Broom is an invited speaker at the Hydrides as Energy Materials 2016 at Aarhus University, Denmark, from 1-3 June 2016.
Dr Broom has been invited to speak about the characterisation of metal hydrides amongst a range of ‘hot-topics’ which will be discussed in a series of plenary invited talks and two-panel discussions.
HyDEM 2016 is a combined international symposium and summer school aiming to bring together researchers from physics, chemistry, materials science, and engineering. Its objective is to create a broad, interdisciplinary exchange of ideas and results and identify outstanding problems. It is a point of reference for scientists of energy materials science, with a focus on new hydrogen-containing materials for fuel cells, batteries, hydrogen storage, and conversion of CO2 into fuel.
Key conference topics include:
- The present fossil fuel based energy system
- Hydrogen society – state of the art
- Carbon dioxide to fuel conversion
- Solid state hydrogen storage
- Hydrides as ion conductors – new types of batteries
- Hydrides as multifunctional materials – new properties
- New types of solid state storage materials combing Al-B-N
- Solid-state storage tank, design and heat management
For more information or to register visit the HyDem event website.
We hope to see you there! If you’d like to meet us, get in touch today.