TAC2017 - Problem solving using a combination of Thermal Analysis techniques conference will be held from 11th to 12th April at the University of
The 15th International Symposium on Metal-Hydrogen Systems (MH2016), the world largest conference on hydrogen in materials, will take place from 7 – 12 August 2016 in Interlaken, Switzerland.
The topics covered by 16th International Symposium on Metal-Hydrogen Systems are separated into three main themes: Fundamental Properties, Materials and Applications.
F. Fundamental properties of metal-hydrogen systems
- F1. Crystal structures, thermodynamics and phase diagrams
- F2. Catalysis and reaction kinetics
- F3. Diffusion and transport phenomena
- F4. Surface and interface effects
- F5. Physical properties
- F6. Material synthesis and characterisation
- F7. Isotope (H, D and T) effects
- F8. Extreme conditions (high pressure, high temperature hydrides)
M. Materials involving hydrogen
- M1. Metallic hydrides
- M2. Ionic and complex hydrides
- M3. Chemical and organic hydrides
- M4. Nanoporous materials
A. Applications of metal-hydrogen systems
- A1. Hydrogen storage systems
- A2. Large scale storage and transport of hydrogen
- A3. Electrochemical applications: batteries and fuel cells
- A4. Hydrogen purification: solid state diffusion and porous systems
- A5. Effects of hydrogen on structural and containment materials
- A6. Other applications of metal-hydrogen systems
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the conference so join us there.
For more information or to register visit the conference website.