Hiden to attend JEMP 2018
The JEMP series of conferences are held every two years and provide a meeting place for scientists and industrialists who are involved in understanding the complex behaviour of porous media.The14th edition of the French interpore conference on porous media – JEMP 2018 will be held at La Cité Nantes Event Center in Nantes, France from 8th to 10th October 2018.
For the 2018 meeting there is a focus on multiscale fibrous media, geomaterials and porous materials for electrochemical storage. The papers will be in French and English. A prize for the best poster will be awarded by the French Interpore Chapter (FIC) which is the French section of the International Society for Porous Media (INTERPORE).
Topics include :
- Radiative transfers and associated couplings in porous media
- Geomaterials, geosciences and civil engineering
- Numerical modeling of flows in porous media
- Behavior of complex fluids in porous media
- Porous media for energy production
- Imaging, digital porous generation
- Thermal behaviour porous media
- Dispersive and reactive transport
- Porous media for energy storage
- Nano and micro porous media
- Multi-scale fibrous media
- Organic porous media
For more information or to book visit the conference website.
Dr Michelle Mercer will be exhibiting for Hiden Isochema; we hope you can join her there.