Hiden to exhibit at the AIChE 2017 Annual Meeting
The AIChE Annual Meeting has an expected attendance of 7,000 chemical engineers working in all aspects of R&D and is the premier educational forum for chemical engineers interested in innovation and professional growth. Academic and industry experts will cover wide range of topics relevant to cutting-edge research, new technologies, and emerging growth areas in chemical engineering.
Program highlights include:
- Sessions from 22 of AIChE’s Divisions & Forums
- 10+ Topical Conferences
- Over 100 Sessions Composed of Invited Speakers
New Programming in the Following Areas:
- Chemical Engineers in Medicine
- Food-Energy-Water Nexus
- Microbiomes & Microbial Communities
- NH3 Energy+ – Enabling Optimized, Sustainable Energy and Agriculture
- Process Intensification & Modular Chemical Processing
- Next-Gen Manufacturing
Hiden Isochema will be exhibiting at the meeting so join us at booth 121.
For more information visit the conference website.