Training with Hiden Isochema
Hiden Isochema provides a range of training options including introductory training for new users, refresher courses to consolidate existing methods and advanced, application-specific training for existing users.
Training is run by our team of experienced application specialists and can be offered at customer sites, or at our UK headquarters, using our purpose built fully-equipped applications laboratory.
An example agenda for IGAsorp training is shown below:
- An introduction to gravimetric sorption measurement techniques
- Instrument operation and familiarization
- Underlying principles of operation and experimental methods
- Basic instrument maintenance
- Understanding the software capability and functionality
- Troubleshooting questions and answers
- Advanced experimental method development
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation
- Exploring advanced software functionality
We also offer bespoke training designed in conjunction with you to meet your specific needs. Contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.