Fully automated compact benchtop DVS analyzer with extended isothermal range
- Widest temperature and humidity range of any DVS analyzer
- Unrivalled performance and total baseline stability
- Proven reliability supported by 3 year warranty
The IGAsorp-CT is a fully automated dynamic vapor sorption analyzer for the measurement of water and organic solvent isotherms and kinetics on a wide range of materials. Operating at temperatures from 5 to 85 °C and humidity values from 0 to 98 %RH, the IGAsorp-CT offers the widest combined range of any DVS analyzer. An optional internal heater allows fully programmable pre-heating and thermal desorption measurements to 350 °C.
Building on the proven IGAsorp technology, an ultra-sensitive microbalance measures changes in sample mass as a function of humidity and temperature. Humidity is determined by relative mixing of wet and dry gas streams, and is measured and regulated at the sample position. These factors combine to offer unrivalled performance and total baseline stability.
- Vapor sorption measurements between 5 and 85 °C
- Market-leading weight stability, temperature and humidity control
- Unrivalled measurement precision, accuracy and resolution
- Operation with water and organic vapors
- Built-in user conformance tests for weight, temperature and humidity verification
- Advanced analysis features including diffusion coefficients, permeation rates and more
Hiden Isochema’s unique IGA method is applied independently to every step in a gravimetric sorption measurement. At each step, the humidity and temperature are actively regulated, with resultant changes in sample weight continuously recorded.
The kinetic weight data is analyzed in real-time, and the trend toward equilibrium is predicted and displayed on screen. Equilibration criteria are applied to objectively determine the period allowed before the measurement moves on to the next pressure or temperature value. Each equilibrium point is plotted on an isotherm or isohume, and the full raw data is also recorded.
The IGAsorp-CT therefore allows consistent analysis with optimum measurement accuracy and faster overall process times.
IGAsorp DVS analyzers are used in hundreds of R&D and process laboratories and are equally popular in both academic and industrial sectors. Key areas for the IGAsorp-CT include:
- Polymers, membranes and packaging materials
- Building and construction materials (cement, timber, insulation, adhesives)
- Fuel cells (proton exchange membranes)
- Diffusion and permeation studies
- Natural materials (textiles, seeds, fibres, wood, clays)
All IGAsorp models can be interfaced with complementary characterization tools, including Raman and Infrared (IR) probes, optical systems and a range of Hiden Analytical quadrupole mass spectrometers.
A range of options and accessories are available including moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) cells, organic vapor measurement capability, and an electrically actuated external water feed for extended operation.
The IGAsorp series of DVS analyzers have a proven track record of reliability. We are pleased to be able to offer as standard a 3 year warranty on all new IGAsorp Instruments.
Fully automated compact benchtop DVS analyzer, for fast and accurate sorption measurements
Fully automated DVS analyzer, with advanced control method for water sorption under extreme conditions
Single component gravimetric analyzer, for precise characterization of gas and vapor sorption equilibria and kinetics
Get in touch with us today to speak to one of our experts.
Call us on +44 (0) 1925 244678 or click below to contact us.