Advanced gravimetric sorption analyzer, for high resolution gas & vapor sorption combined with high pressure TGA
- Unparalleled functionality for vapors, mixtures and high pressure gases
- Unrivalled measurement precision, accuracy and repeatability
- Fast and accurate analysis of equilibria and kinetics using the IGA method
The IGA-100 is an advanced gravimetric sorption analyzer, powerfully combining high resolution vapor, mixed gas and TGA-MS measurements. A multiple inlet flow control system allows mixed gas experiments with combined pressure, flow and composition control, while anti-condensation protection and active pressure regulation enable high resolution vapor sorption-desorption measurements.
- Fully programmable with combined control of pressure, flow and gas composition
- Built-in anti-condensation protection to 50 °C for pure vapor sorption
- Optional integrated vapor generator module for dynamic vapor sorption (DVS)
- Sample temperatures from 77 K to 1000 °C
- Fully integrated quadrupole mass spectrometry option for evolved gas analysis (EGA)
- Unique combination of vapor sorption options to include DVS measurements with pressure and vacuum control
Hiden Isochema’s unique IGA method is applied independently to every step in a gravimetric sorption measurement. At each step, the pressure and temperature are actively regulated, with resultant changes in sample weight continuously recorded.
The kinetic weight data is analyzed in real-time, and the trend toward equilibrium is predicted and displayed on screen. Equilibration criteria are applied to objectively determine the period allowed before the measurement moves on to the next pressure or temperature value. Each equilibrium point is plotted on an isotherm or isobar, and the full raw data is also recorded.
The IGA method therefore allows consistent analysis with optimum measurement accuracy and faster overall process times.
IGA analyzers are widely regarded as the benchmark for gravimetric sorption analyzers and are used in an extensive range of applications:
- Gas adsorption capacity determination
- Moisture and organic vapor sorption
- Catalyst characterization
- Moisture and organic vapor sorption with diffusion coefficient determination
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA) and Evolved Gas Analysis (EGA)
- Temperature Programmed Desorption/Oxidation/Reduction (TPD, TPO, TPR)
IGA instruments are used in both academic and industrial laboratories globally and are continuously producing high precision reproducible data. The IGA’s reputation is underpinned by publication of data in over 700 peer reviewed papers, including many in high profile journals.
All IGA models are fully programmable and the flexible HIsorp software allows complete control over the experimental parameters. Sequences of measurements may be programmed at multiple temperatures and with infinite variations.
IGA models are modular in design and allow future upgrades to advanced models. Accessories include a range of thermostats to cover the range 77 K to 1270 K including TPD furnaces and advanced cryogenic controllers.
The IGA-100 is fully compatible with Hiden Isochema’s optional MultiPort Inlet Selector. Available with up to 12 ports and dedicated vacuum and purge ports, MultiPort further enhances the programmability of the IGA-100.
Download the latest IGA product brochure in PDF format.
Improved Conformance Testing of Gravimetric Gas Sorption Analyzers
New MultiPort Inlet Selector for Gas Sorption Analyzers
Advanced gas and vapor sorption analyzer, with next generation microbalance design for high pressure and corrosive capability
High accuracy gravimetric analyzer, with combined pressure and flow control for precise characterization of thermodynamics and kinetics
High accuracy gravimetric analyzer, for precise characterization of gas sorption equilibria and kinetics
Single component gravimetric analyzer, for precise characterization of gas and vapor sorption equilibria and kinetics
Get in touch with us today to speak to one of our experts.
Call us on +44 (0) 1925 244678 or click below to contact us.