Manometric hydrogen sorption analyzer, for investigation of novel hydrogen storage materials
- Proven reliability, accuracy and repeatability
- Optimized for small sample sizes under all temperature and pressure conditions
- Advanced software with complete user programmability
The IMI-HTP is designed to characterize hydrogen storage materials using Sieverts method up to pressures of 200 bar. High accuracy is ensured by a minimized dead volume, all-metal construction, high thermal stability and accurate pressure measurement. Every IMI-HTP is specified to meet the challenging demands of high pressure H2 operation, with permanent overpressure protection to satisfy the most rigorous safety requirements.
- Sub-microgram hydrogen sorption resolution
- High pressure operation from ambient temperature to 773 K
- Liquid N2 coolant options for low temperature physisorption
- Fully upgradable modular design
- Versatile instrument control, with fully programmable software
- Also operates with a range of other gases (N2, CH4, CO2, O2,…)
- Hydrogen storage capacity determination
- Pressure-Composition-Temperature (PCT) measurements
- Thermodynamic and kinetic studies
- Metal hydrides and nanoporous materials (carbons, zeolites, MOFs and polymers)
Download the latest IMI product brochure in PDF format.
Manometric sorption analyzer, with powerful flowing mode operation for gas mixtures
High accuracy gas sorption analyzer, for nanoporous materials characterization
Advanced gas and vapor sorption analyzer, with next generation microbalance design for high pressure and corrosive capability
Get in touch with us today to speak to one of our experts.
Call us on +44 (0) 1925 244678 or click below to contact us.